
Norah: Mommy, why are you smiling at those pictures?
Me: I am just looking at how tiny you and Evan used to be. It makes me want another tiny baby.
Norah: Another baby?
Me: Yes. Tiny babies are so sweet and precious. Do you want another baby in our house?
Norah: No, not right now.
Me: Really? Why not?
Norah: Because Daddy would be very angry if you had another baby.
Me: Oh, he would? Hmmm... If you had to choose, would you want a brother or a sister?
**PAUSE**
Norah: Neither.
7 comments:
Ha! That's hilarious. She'd change her mind once the baby was here... Jackson told me when Owen was really tiny that he only needed one brother. That we could keep Owen, and give away Carter. Does this mean you're up for another one!?!
Yeah, Karin! I think you're about due for another one! :) I think Norah would LOVE a little sister!
I can't wait for Damon to read this post! I have been on my quest of the needle trick tonight. Next time I see you we will find your fate at how many children you will have! The needle is always right. :)
That Norah is too cute! Are you having more babies?? I didn't think you would be done at just two. :)
That is so cute. My 3 year old is always saying "I don't want any more babies in this house!!" whenever I ask if they want another baby. My 5 year old just said the other day that he wanted to have a brother just to see what he would look like. Kids are so funny, aren't they? :)
NEITHER she says!!! Funny! You can borrow not one but two babies anytime you like!!!
LOL! What an honest little girl you have. Not trying to spare anyone's feelings! :) I love that little girl.
Post a Comment