My kids are so used to having a camera pointed at their faces. One of the first words they said, both of them, was "cheese." The ironic thing: I have the hardest time getting a decent portrait of them. While in San Diego, I decided to try to utilize the lush green setting and get a photo session in. It has been awhile since I have been able to get a nice picture of the two of them together. With an active almost two year old and a daughter that takes pictures like her grandma (eyes closed, rolled back, talking- you get the point- not good), it is a difficult task.
Here is my point proven:


I did manage to get a couple of gems in there. Can I just say- I LOVE THESE KIDS!!! The make my heart smile and bring me so much joy. Even when the pictures don't turn out.
7 comments:
...darling!
Great shots Karin! I should have scheduled some more time with you while you were here to do a photo shoot with Erek. Next time... :)
Love the pics! Even the ones that aren't so "perfect" -- those ones capture typical toddlerness. :) Cute, cute kids!
I know the feeling! However I do love the one with Evan's silly face! Too funny.
Evan! Two? Already? What?!! Nuts! I love the pics, they make my heart smile as well.
Cute pictures!! I was just trying the other day to get a good picture of all four of my kids, and I came to the conclusion that being the ages they are,it is just impossible. :)
How funny. Can you say "goof"?
Considering the genes, it's totally understood.
Post a Comment