Monday, August 3, 2009

Please Leave a Message...

If you try calling and do not get an answer, we are probably doing this...





OR



Jason answered my birthday wish with Rock Band 2 and pretty much all of our spare time has gone to playing this game or reffing fights between which kid is going to play the drums. (And by which kid, I mean Norah, Evan or Me!) So bear with us as we tour the world. We will return soon. BTW- everyone is invited to share the nerd-dome with us!

6 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Now that is what I call an upgrade from Tetrus! The Johnsons are so there! PLEEEEASE let Smooth and I come play. Happy Birthday my special girl! :) Love you!

craftyashley said...

Wahoo! Rockband is awesome! Have fun- the boring world can wait! lol

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

I want to Rockband it. We won't invite Cj he is the Rockband scrooge:)

Nick said...

what do you have, Wii, PS3, Xbox 360? We play it on PS3. So if you have it on PS3 let me know and we can be playstation friends!

EmaLee said...

Haha! Oh I wish we could rock together! We got ours probably a a little over a year ago, so the newness has worn off, but we still really enjoy playing that stinkin game! There's nothing quite like it. :)

Mindy said...

I would love to see a picture of you guys with all the dogs and children playing together! NICE!!