Seriously, our dear friends just added a beautiful baby boy to their family. When Evan was born, Norah pretty much was of the mindset that if she ignored it, it would go away. Thankfully, she relented. She kept asking me when we were going to be able to go see Baby Corbin... Could we go to the hospital? Are they home yet? Can we go now? Finally, the time came and she froze! She peeked at the baby and then was on her way, but she acted really funny. Her defense mechanism is "dog-mode." She kept coming around, but would run away. I noticed she was always in eye shot of the baby. I knew she wanted to see him up close and personal. I was starting to get annoyed and then I asked, fully expecting a big, fat no, if she wanted to hold the baby. She ran, not walked and nodded her head yes. I am pleased to say that she is a natural and loved holding the baby. She even came back for more!

A very serious job, that cannot be taken lightly!

6 comments:
You tease! I got so excited about that title!
SO sweet!! And what a yummy baby! :)
I can give Norah some good practice of holding TWO babies at once, if she'd like! (WOW-can't believe I just wrote that for real!)
Glad you said so, Suz- she has already asked! :-)
Norah sure lookw she's ready for another baby brother or sister. Hint, hint Mommy and Dadd! LOL!
Geez... you DID catch me off guard with your title on this post. I got all excited and then I scrolled down and saw the picture of Norah holding a baby. Nice Karin. ;) That little Norah of yours is a cutie pie! I hope to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment