Every time we are up visiting friends and family, I have wanted to stop by this little chocolate factory in the tiny town of Clements, CA. It is just minutes from my sisters house. It is pretty amazing and delivers chocolate right to our very own Las Vegas for one of the Cirque du Soleil shows. Upon entry, Norah spotted giant lollipops (don't you dare call them a sucker!) They have amazing chocolate covered banana's and decadent caramel apples. Not to mention, the chocolate was shut your eyes good!

There was a little self-guided tour that you could take yourself on. It was fun to see them making all the chocolates and syrups in the factory.
This mixer was bigger than a 4 year old!

Smiles = Chocolate Samples

Some of the decadent desserts getting ready for packaging
Aunt Chris thought blocks of chocolate were the best way to go. Not to mention, they double as chocolate hats! Norah thought that was pretty silly.
The highlight for Evan was a fenced in grassy area that he could run and play. The close second, the Jelly Belly's that he got.

L-O-V-E

Sugar COMA
This a funny little posting they had there- if you click on it, it should enlarge.
My favorites: "Charitable Foods" and "Cakes With Writing on Them"

5 comments:
Delightful! I love places like that. You are making want chocolate for breakfast now!
Is it wrong to be this jealous of Norah's lollipop? lol
I've been noticing on Yo Gabba Gabba- Foofa so reminds me of Norah. So cute, prim and proper, and how she dances just gives me flashbacks from when I had her in nursery. Love that girl!
Mmmmmmmm . . . any post about chocolate is so worth reading!
YUM! :)
How fun! I love the pictures of Norah holding her lollipop. I bet she didn't want to ever let go of that thing. Do you still have it, or did she ever finish it? :)
Post a Comment