Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!

This year, I went to the source and gave a few options as to what mother's day gifts I would appreciate. Like I told the Mr., the kids are too young to tell them what to tell daddy to get, so I may as well take care of it. Like a very good husband, he complied. I am happily loading up my new sewing basket with all the stuff that fills it including sparkling new scissor set! :-)

While all the gifts are touching (even though I picked them out myself), I know that the greatest gift I have are with me daily and are priceless. In no particular order:

1) Jason- a loving husband that makes me laugh daily and fills my life. This journey that we are on is always interesting and he keeps me on my toes.

2) Norah- my sweet and bright little girl that never ceases to amaze me with how smart she is and how much she doesn't miss. She is so loving and never stops telling me that she loves me.

3) Evan- My bubbly and happy little boy with a laugh that could make anyone smile. He is quite determined and strong, but will give me a kiss upon request and always snuggles with me when he wakes up.

I am the lucky one to have them in my life.


My bonus, a card that was signed by my little girl in her own handwriting. Even though the letters in "love" are mixed up, it still means the same. Life is good and I am sure "velo"'ed!

4 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Sweet post -- we moms are lucky, aren't we?

KB said...

SOOOO lucky!

Tricia said...

That is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mommy!!Are we going to make a project soon and put those scissors to good use?

Mindy said...

OHHHH, that is soo cute!!!