
Why the crazy rantings? Evan has been showing some interest in the potty. He is constantly pointing out when people go "pee pee" (especially in public restrooms where the echo factor of a 19 month old is brilliant) while standing over them and watching every move and then proceeds to inspect it before it is flushed. (That is limited to family members- especially in public restrooms) He even sat on his buddy's potty sans diaper. (no results) This morning, he brings the potty to me, says "go pee pee" and sits down. Could it possible to have him potty trained before 2? I am not going to bet on it, but we can all have our dreams... (he then proceeded to pick up the phone and have a convo with who knows who while he sat on the potty- he just may be a genius; potty trained and a multi-tasker!)

6 comments:
hooray for evan. i say, run with it! :) outta diapers is heavenly.
Doesn't a diaper-free existence sound like heaven?
I seriously dispise potty training!!!! Zach has gone potty in the toilet 1&2 a few times. I can't stand public bathrooms. This is my last and I think he may wear diapers till trains himself or the world runs out of diapers. But you are a better mom then I.
NOT a better mom, Mindy- you just have 4 kids to my 2 :-)
I love it! I love the pics of him on the potty with the phone. What a funny little man. :)
It will be so nice to be able to go somewhere without that stash someday!
I'm crossing my fingers for you! How awesome would that be! If it does happen and he becomes a pro overnight, you can be expecting Erek to come and knock on your door! :) Way to go Evan!
Post a Comment