
I am happy to report that we had a stunning success! The morning started out great as you can see from the smiling picture. When we went to sharing time, Jackson came by to go with Norah. she went straight to her seat, smiled for the Mommy Paparazzi, gave me a kiss goodbye and not another word was heard. I would run into other moms and they would reassure me that she was fine. I did not tempt fate and only peeked in once. At one point I passed her classroom and she spotted me. She started to get out of her chair, but thought better of it and just waved. I just smiled, waved and kept walking. Way to go, Norah!!!
4 comments:
What a big girl!! I'm so glad she had a successful day as a Sunbeam. Good job!
Awesome, Norah!
My oldest is going into Young Womens this year..... Just wait!! GOOD JOB NORA!!!!
What a fun time! Sunbeams already... I just can't believe it!
Post a Comment