We have been through an incredibly trying time with our sweet Colin. This poor little guy has spent more time in hospitals and/or dr's offices than in his own home. (His full story to come) He received the most precious gift. A dear friend came to visit us and brought him his very own Mr. Frog. She explained to me that in her family, "frog" stands for
Forever
Rely
On
God. We have been living these past several months relying on just that, faith and God. Tomorrow our baby will be heading in for surgery and I will be holding his little Mr. Frog... relying on God.
2 comments:
I am so very sorry to hear that your precious baby Colin has been having a hard time. I hope that surgery went well for him - keeping you and your family in my thoughts....
So glad that little PB is thriving now and doing good!
Post a Comment