Monday, December 15, 2008
SNOW!!!
Where I grew up, you had to drive to the snow. It only snowed every 20 years or so. Then when it did snow, we were at Lake Tahoe- IN THE SNOW! Then I lived in San Diego- enough said. I have experienced more snow in Las Vegas than any other place I have lived. I love the novelty of it and only having it long enough to make a snow angel, throw a snow ball and then it is gone. Today, I am so giddy I can hardly stand it- it has snowed all day! I am a little bitter that I am at work and not enjoying it with Norah. (Although, we have spent a lot of time on the phone chatting about it) Here is a photograph that was taken by my work wife, Jenn (inside joke) with her phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT!! all we have had is boring ol' rain over here, i keep hoping i will see a snow flake fall but no such luck. i guess i should be greatfull for the rain.
We had a ton of rain today! Our backyard got really sloshy. It's so fun when it snows in Las Vegas! I miss that.
If you were home you wouldn't have seen snow! Us girls in SH are too hot for that!! :)
No fair! I kept one eye watching out the window to pounce on the girls' first snow! (yes, they are two)
I was able to see snow up at Frias Elementary while teaching but it didn't stick. We then took the boys up to Summerlin to play in the snow. They had a blast. Come by my blog and see the pics.
Post a Comment