Thursday, January 24, 2013

Impromptu Getaway



School was out and we were off!

I decided at the VERY last minute to meet up with some friends at Legoland. I literally decided the day before. We were barely there 24 hours, but had a blast. We met our friends, picked up my nephews and had a whirlwind of fun. We got to do Legoland, the aquarium at Legoland, swam in the hotel pool, and went to the beach. Not mention I was the World's Coolest Mom!

(not so cool? I forgot my camera and just had my phone. Luckily my awesome friend Sherri got some pics at the beach)

 
Spongebob of Legos? I do declare!

 
Behold, the Norahfish

Coming 'round the bend!

 
A Knight'ress!
 
 


 
Norah is so used to being the only girl... it was so nice to have a girl buddy to spend time with!


The water was chilly, but it didn't slow them down much


If there is sand, let them dig a giant hole

 
Colin was not entirely thrilled with the sand, or the hat, or the wind...


1 comment:

Wendy said...

That looks like fun! I have got to take Corey and Riley there someday!