Friday, June 22, 2012

Preschool Graduation



They tell you when you have kids not to blink because they grow up before you know it. I am really understanding this more and more. I cannot believe my little buddy had his preschool graduation. He had a very successful and exciting year in preschool. He loves to learn and has taken in so much from school. Even though Evan is my little ham, he is always ready to learn. He made great friends in his class... his most talked about friends were the, uh hum, ladies! But he had his buddies, too. We will sincerely miss Miss Natalie (not only will I not have a kiddo in preschool for awhile, but she moved) She was a sweet and loving teacher that gave my kids such a great head start into kindergarten. Here's to a wonderful year! 

Performing... see that tambourine? That boy has rhythm! He was tapping it on his leg like he was a regular rock star.

Sing it baby!

Love that sweet smile!

A diploma and hug from the wonderful, Miss Natalie


There's the ham I was talking about... he was getting a little too zealous and got the hairy eyeball from mom... He gave me a salute (like, "yes ma'am) and got back to business. We all just about died!

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

Cutie! So glad he and Alyssa got to be friends this year!