We had been planning on planning a Disneyland trip for awhile, but plans just never seemed to fall into place. Finally, we just decided, packed and left. I love a little spontaneity and the kids didn't even have any time to ask, over and over, how many days until Disneyland. It was a quiet Thursday afternoon, short lines, perfect weather and SO much fun. Please indulge me while I share a few highlights!
The first request was the carousel. Yes, Evan insisted on the too big sunglasses.
Next stop: Dumbo!
Norah loved being in control of our Dumbo and made it go to the very tip top and then back down!
A little monkey peaking over his Dumbo!
We stopped for lunch and Evan spent his lunch break dancing to the man playing Ragtime on the piano. He drew quite an audience and the man playing ate it up!
(This is his I am not trying to be funny, but I know I am silly pose)
Probably the most favorite of all, Small World
Pure amazement!
This was the prep for meeting the princesses. It did not go real smoothly. I gave stern warnings that if I waited in line for over an hour, she better not freeze up and not get close to the princesses.
Then after a long wait- and Norah waited ever so patiently, she got to personally meet the princess'! She complemented Aurora's "beautiful pink dress" and there were hugs all around!
The pièce de résistance: Cinderella!
Topsy, turvey on the teacups!
The faster, the better!
What can be better for the boys? Shooting like Buzz Lightyear!
What parade?
The parade came and Evan sat the whole time admiring his new Lightning McQueen atop daddy's shoulders.















5 comments:
Oh it's April and that means only one thing - busy season is finally coming to an end which also means our family vacation to Disneyland is just around the corner!! This post has me so excited for what will come in just a few short weeks!! How fun for all four of you to enjoy all the rides together!! Fun, fun, fun!!!
What a great spur of the moment treat for the kids. They looked like they were having a blast! Great pics too. I always love the pictures you take. :)
Awww . . . so fun! Cute kids!
I am so envious of your spontaneity! It looks like you guys had a great time, and it's always a million times more fun when it's not crowded! Cute cute pictures too! What a great memory.
This post made me sooooo excited for the day when we take the twins to Disneyland!!! Sure, it's like 4 years away or something, but seriously, made me giddy inside. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! And if that picture of Norah wearing her girly stunner shades isn't the cutest thing EVER, I don't know what is!!!
Post a Comment