Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Tiny Dancer




When I found out I was having a girl, visions of every girlie thing ran through my head like a freight train- ok maybe more like a line of kicking Rockettes. One thing that I could not wait for my little girl to do was become a little dancer... just like me. Selfish? Yes, a little- but seriously, how cute is a tiny little, girlie dancer? Finally, it is that time. My girl? No! She spends her day dancing, prancing and singing all over the house, but the thought of a class did not sound pleasing at all to her. Finally, I just decided that she was going to give it a try. I bought the dance shoes, the dance outfit and paid for the class. Once she tried the shoes on, she warmed up some. The day of the class came and she was adamant that there would be NO dance class. After insisting that I had spent a lot of money on this endeavor, I told her that she was going. She was not pleased... until she got there. She marched in, sat on her spot and proceeded to dance her little heart out. When she came over to change into her tap shoes, she announced that she loved dance class and wants to do it EVERYday! (Small fist pump- "yesss!")













** My camera was not permitted by the little prima donna. I will get some shots of just her now that she likes the idea of dance class.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, she looks so sweet in her little outfit! I can't wait for my little princess to be old enough for this. :)

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

I want to go watch her, She looks so adorable in her little outfit what a sweetheart!

EmaLee said...

Aw, how cute she is! I love her little dance outfit and I love how much personality that little girl has. I too can't wait for dance classes to start!

Pike's Place said...

Alyssa's still a bit young, but, like you, I'm hoping to put her in dance. I'll have to get the info on the studio from you. Seriously, Norah is too cute!!!!