Everyone had to try and fit in! How fun:) my question is did Jason have a go.
Naturally!! LOL I love the creativity that lives in every little kid. I need to take notes!
That's great, isn't it? Some of Erek's favorite toys are so simple, why do we even buy them the good stuff? :)
The box would probably not be as fun without the cousins, though.Have your kids played the Ladybug game yet? I heard it was a really good game and was just wondering. Hopefully they enjoy it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Everyone had to try and fit in! How fun:) my question is did Jason have a go.
Naturally!! LOL I love the creativity that lives in every little kid. I need to take notes!
That's great, isn't it? Some of Erek's favorite toys are so simple, why do we even buy them the good stuff? :)
The box would probably not be as fun without the cousins, though.
Have your kids played the Ladybug game yet? I heard it was a really good game and was just wondering. Hopefully they enjoy it.
Post a Comment