Awed by the amount of pumpkins
Norah had about 5 picked out to take home... oh, the choices
The bounce house was a hit! Norah was content keeping me company. Finally, she jumped in and I had to almost drag her away!
Waiting patiently for the swings
It just happened to be the hottest day in October- naturally!
I just love those rosy cheeks!
Thrilled to be on the swings...
...until he realized I wasn't pushing him. Such a sad boy!
This was the only thing that Norah really wanted to do... the train ride.
Of course, it was at the very end!
Pumpkin time!
All in all- a great adventure!
Man, I love these kids!







3 comments:
Your kids are so darned cute!
Love the new pictures! Ahhh, I remember the good old days of autumns in the 90's. What I wouldn't give to be back!
Oooh weeeee- gets me excited to take our pumpkins to a patch next year! I simply love Evan's rosy cheek photo! It's a Suz fave! Thanks again for your lovely company today. Always a treat and the hat is beyond adorable. Can't wait to see some little heads nestled in them! Love ya KB!
Post a Comment