Because this blog is mostly for my journal purposes, I had to write a couple of things that have especially made me smile over the last week...Norah is into everything healthy... well, at least asking about it. Everything she eats is, "Mommy are carrots healthy?" "Mommy, are crackers healthy?" In fact 2 seconds ago she hollered from the kitchen, "Mommy, is my oatmeal healthy?" We were recently on a road trip with snacks, or as we call them- provisions, a plenty! Norah called from the back seat, "Mommy are M&M's healthy?" I told her that no, they really were not. I could just hear her wheels turning and then, "Mommy, I think a few are OK, but a lot will make you poop!"
My sweet little Evan has been one of those babies that you can lay down at bedtime, walk out and he lulls himself to sleep. We have our little routine that I will not bore you with.... but at the end of the routine, I always lay him in his crib, give him "Mr. Green" (his blanket), brush my hand across his face and whisper special mommy secrets to him. The past couple of nights I have put him in his crib, stroked his little face and then he takes his binky out and whispers, "ssss pssspsss ssssh"- his own little baby secrets to me.
5 comments:
I love those fun conversations with our toddlers!! Both Norah and Evan are getting so big! Cute!
Lynnie's always says "hamburgers aren't good for my body!" I could kill my husband for teaching that to her
Ah, how sweet is that?! Love the tender moments such as those.
Soooo sweet!
That is the cutest picture ever!!!!!
Post a Comment