


While we were in San Diego. Norah and Evan got to hang out with their cousins. In fact, Norah being a bit reserved, walked right into Scott and Leigh's house like she had never left. Brendan is such a great cousin to Evan. He just played and talked to him the whole weekend. It was priceless.
While we were there, we headed to the beach for some pictures. Norah was so excited to try and find Dory. We got there a little later than planned, rushed out on the sand almost had a heart attack getting to the water, Norah realized how cold the water was and had enough, then Evan ate sand and cried, and I just realized that was the best I was going to get. Enjoy a few of the highlights in the pictures below.
Playing in the sand
See that fist full of sand? Next stop: Mouth!




5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I feel honored to be making the first comment.
I love those beach pics. What a great photographer you are! San Diego is great, eh?
That's the joy of the ocean! Cold water and lots of sand to eventually clean out of a diaper! I am so glad you have a blog now:)
Welcome Bloggin' Bakers! How excited am I that we now have another way to KIT?! Whoot whoot! Your kids, blog, and photos are adorable. "Shoe size, brrrrrrother?!" Let's hit Cafe Rhea again soon!
GRADUATION? I can not believe he is that old or that Scott is old enough to have one that old!!!! HAHA! Anyway your kids are adorable! Your little girl looks just the way I remember you and I guess I have a few pictures of you at that age.
Norah looks just like a "baby cousin" I used to have!!!!!!
Post a Comment